How to find us
Kinder-, Jugend- und Familienzentrum – Landesmusikakademie – gemeinnützige Betriebsgesellschaft mbH
im FEZ Berlin (KJfz-L-gBmbH)
Straße zum FEZ 2
Getting there by public transport
Arrival by rail:
From Hauptbahnhof (Main station):
Take the S-Bahn train S3 to Wuhlheide station. Or first S5, S7, S75 to Ostkreuz station and than with S3 to Wuhheide station.
From Tegel airport:
Take the X9 bus to Zoologischer Garten and then S-Bahn S3 to Wuhlheide. Or first S5, S7, S75 to Ostkreuz station and than with S3 to Wuhheide station.
From Schönefeld airport:
Take the RE7 or RB14 train to Karlshorst and then S-Bahn S3 to Wuhlheide.
Take the S9 or S45 trains to Schöneweide station, and then the Tram 61 or 67 to Freizeit- und Erholungszentrum station.
From anywhere else:
Check out this Website and enter your starting point (in Berlin or Brandenburg) and destination (“An der Wuhlheide 197″ ). It will show you the quickest way to the site!
Wuhlheide train station is a 15 minute walk through the park away from the convention.
This is the route you should take: Fußweg
An even more detailed description of how to get there is provided on the website of the venue: Website of FEZ.
Arriving By Car
Please note! In the city of Berlin you need a so-called ‘Umweltplakette’ for your car, certifying that its emissions are inside the norm. The convention grounds are outside the reach of this zone, so this does not apply to you unless you want to drive into the Zone: Umweltzone.
From the Berliner Ring (A10)
- Kreuz Schönefeld drive onto the A113 in the direction of Berlin’s centre
- when you reach Dreieck Treptow take the B96a towards Friedrichshain centre
- after about 6 km (near the S-Bahn train station Schöneweide) turn right onto Spreestraße
- cross the Spree river then turn right onto Wilhelminenhofstraße
- after about 1 km keep left(Ostendstraße)
- follow this road until it changes its name to “An der Wuhlheide”
- after about 1 km you’ll see the entrance to the FEZ on your left
There are enough parking spots very close to the convention grounds. The parking spots are located in approx. 400m distance to the gym and 600m to the camping area/lakeside. No cars are allowed on site.